Thursday, July 29, 2010

80s Memorable Quotes

Weird Science
Grandpa: I'm not going to stand here and listen to this baloney! Grandma: He won't you know. He doesn't stand for baloney!

Dirty Dancing
Nobody puts baby in the corner.

Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Ferris: If you're not over here in fifteen minutes, you can find a new best friend.
Cameron: You've been saying that since the fifth grade.

Pretty in Pink
Duckie: Good Morning! Welcome to another day of higher education!

Twilight Zone: The Movie
"You wanna see something REALLY scary?"

16 Candles
What's Happening Hot Stuff? Long Duk Dong

Back to the Future
Marty: Oh... one other thing. If you guys ever have kids and one of them when he's eight years old accidentally sets fire to the living room rug... go easy on him.

Footloose
Ren: Ecclesiastes assures us... that there is a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to laugh... and a time to weep. A time to mourn... and there is a time to dance. And there was a time for this law, but not anymore. See, this is our time to dance. It is our way of celebrating life. It's the way it was in the beginning. It's the way it's always been. It's the way it should be now.

The Breakfast Club
"Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?" -Bender

Terminator
“I’ll be back.”

Purple Rain
Morris Day: Your lips would make a lollipop too happy!

Child's Play
Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?

Pretty Woman
If I forget to tell you later, I had a really great time.

Say Anything
I gave her my heart. She gave me a pen.

Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Brad: I shall serve no fries before their time.

Breakfast Club
Andrew Clark: Well everyone's home lives are unsatisfying. If it wasn't, people would live with their parents forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment